In 2013 Personhood made a difference nationwide:
- Personhood was featured in Time magazine as the cutting-edge wing of the pro-life movement.
- Planned Parenthood blamed Personhood for forcing them to shut down two clinics.
- President Obama attacked Personhood as “absurd,” warning that it threatens abortion.
In the 2012 election cycle, Personhood Florida ProLife PAC:
The results of this effort are already producing fruit in 2013:
- For the first time in history, we have 100% prolife representatives in the FL Senate, the FL House, as well as a district attorney, a public defender, and several local offices.
- The FL legislature passed 4 personhood compliant bills. All prolife bills presented in this year’s legislature were personhood compliant with no exceptions for rape or incest.
Also in 2013:
- Personhood Florida expanded our board to include representative from the panhandle to South Florida.
- Personhood Florida became the first Personhood USA state affiliate.
- Personhood Florida launched an educational effort called the Pillars of Personhood on college campuses, county fairs, prolife events, and other public events.
- Personhood Florida attended the first annual Personhood USA state affiliate with representatives from Personhood USA, The Liberty Counsel, and personhood organizations from several states.
As 2013 comes to an end and we celebrate the new year, please consider donating to help Personhood Florida to restore the culture of life in 2014?
Latest posts by Pastor Bryan Longworth (see all)
- 2018 Treasure Coast March for Life - January 19, 2018
- Sermon, It’s Time for Your Examination, New Year’s Resolution - January 14, 2018
- Sermon, The Goodness of God - January 9, 2018